6/24/2007

My little friend

by Débora Olivo

When I was in the fourth grade, I had a little friend whose name was Diana. We were very good friends at that time because we studied together, we playedand did cool things. I liked her a lot and she liked me too. Moreover, we were children and then, we never
had being worried with the world's problem.
So, one day Diana did not come to our class and I missed her. After sometime, I was told that she had a serious disease and she could die. I felt bad, but I could not do anything to help her.
After this, she came back our class and we started to live together again, but I always thought that she would die at any moment. Before knowing her I did not value our life, but after this fact in my life, I started to see each day like a beautiful day.
Some time later Diana died but she made me know how good my life is.

No comments: